Hello

We are posting project here http://code.google.com/p/osmand/. And we
are struggling with problem of out of quota on issues. I'm trying to
explain everyone to not upload big screenshots or data file examples
but people do it :) becuase everyone can create issue. And we simply
ran out of space of 100 Mb. Actually I would remove some files and I
did it but the limit was not reset.

Please increase quota to 150 Mb or let me know how I can filter issues
with big downloads and delete issue attachment forever (for quota).

Thanks,
Victor