Those issues aside, we can only respond to takedown requests made through
Google's official channel:
http://www.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1114905

(Note that if you are referring to messages sent to
google-code-hosting@googlegroups.com, then the product you want is Groups,
not Code.)