Salve,

we would like to migrate our open-source neuroscience
project<http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/osxptb>from BerliOS, which will close by the
end of the year, to Google Code.

We have a preliminary test project "psychtoolbox-test" on GC, which I will
delete as soon as the migration is complete.

The new empty project is "psychtoolbox-3".

Here are two items I'd need the GC administrator's assistance with.

   1. Could you please set the SVN repo UUID in psychtoolbox-3
   to f5efbe48-b203-0410-9429-fc5e098e5a54 to match the source repo on
   Berlios? (cf. the email by Ben Collins-Sussman below)
   2. Could you bump our quota for psychtoolbox-3 to accomodate the svnsync
   that will take place thereafter? (psychtoolbox-test currently occupies 3.3G)

The change to the matching UUID would allow us to smoothly migrate our
users, without resorting to dangerous .svn/entries file hackery on the
clients.

thanks and regards,
Tobias