On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM, bwinfrey <bpwinf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The web ui doesn't seem to list my files and folders.  When I attempt
> to expand trunk in the tree the right pane displays "No files in the
> selected directory. ".  However, when I checkout using the command
> provided on the project checkout page the resulting directory has the
> folders I expect.  Also the tags folder online lists files/folders,
> but a checkout does not retrieve them.
>
> What can I do to correct this.  At this time I have no content checked
> in, but I am preparing a project and this makes me uncomfortable.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Brian
>
> code.google.com/p/bwcs

Are you sure that you're comparing the correct directories? For example,
http://code.google.com/p/bwcs/source/browse/ versus
http://code.google.com/p/bwcs/source/browse/trunk/? I don't see anything
inconsistent in your project - it looks like you made one commit to
/tags<http://code.google.com/p/bwcs/source/list>and that's it so far.
Can you be more specific about what you expect to see (at what urls) and
what you do see (at what urls)?
-Nathaniel