Hello

I just started using google code and so far so good, untill today. I
uploaded a file for "Download" but after 5 minutes or so I relized it
was wrong file, so i deleted it and reuploaded the right file. Now
that worked great, except the fact that when my project itselfs
"update" it downloads the file with the raw url and then it downloads
the bad file. After searching the issue i found this:

http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/DownloadsFAQ

Now isn't there any command line or anything that i could possible
delete this file?