It's simple:

   1. Cancel deletion.
   2. Delete/reset manually all repositories and all files.
   3. Create new repositories if using git or hg.
   4. If using SVN, you'll have to reconstruct manually the folder
   structure, so you better keep a backup somewhere first for reference.

When in doubt, read the wiki:
http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/GettingStarted

Quinta-feira, 30 de Agosto de 2012 23:19:29 UTC+1, piper...@gmail.com