Last time saying this to Google. I my information gets stolen because under
the settings on Google Chrome, there is a way to let others use their own
Chrome. I don't know the purpose, but every once in a while i take notice
it is turned on. and i am the only one using this laptop. so there is no
need for it, if there is then the only way that is should be able to be
turned on is with another password that needs to be turned on. just as
Windows Explorer allows another user only by administrators privileges.
please either get rid of this or make it more secure. i am almost sure if
someone gains access to ones administrator privileges then they can turn on
your Chrome too and use it as a web address.