The GCJ2009 rules aren't available yet, but in GCJ 2008 you could use
PHP. Look at
http://code.google.com/codejam/2008/faq.html#languages_environments:

"Can I use an obscure or exotic coding language?

    Absolutely! As long as the compiler or interpreter you used for
that language is freely available and easy to download and use, you
are free to use any language you want. Please include a README file
with details on how to obtain a copy of the compiler and instructions
on how to compile your code. If the administrators are unable to
freely and easily obtain the compiler and compile your code, your
submission will be marked incorrect.
    If your compiler/interpreter has limitations placed on who can use
it, for example a limitation of 30 days' use after installation, it
must be available to all contestants for 48 hours after a round in
which you use it. This includes contestants who have previously
installed the compiler/interpreter."

Rodrigo