I haven't solved this one yet, but this is my interpretation of the problem:

As the problem states, K is the number of cards in the deck (and
the cards are all numbered from 1 to K).

Basically, the problem wants you to compute a perfect deck with K
cards. Then it asks for the value of N cards on the D_i indices of the
deck.

For example, if it asks for the indices 1, 3 and 4 for K = 10, you
should compute a perfect deck with 10 cards (numbered from 1 to 10)
and just output the cards that are on the indices 1, 3 and 4 of the
deck.

For example for a perfect deck with K = 4, we have the following cards
on the following indices:
    Indice 1: 1
    Indice 2: 4
    Indice 3: 2
    Indice 4: 3

If it asks you for the indices 1 and 4, you should just output "1 3",
since for a perfect deck with 4 cards has the card 1 on the top and
the card 3 at the bottom.

Hope my interpretation was useful somehow and please, correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Luiz Ribeiro
http://luizribeiro.org/