Hi all.

I've been going through the code of most contestants in GCJ 2008 and I
realize that there's some resemblance in their coding style especially c++
users and I would like to know if there's any development tool they use to
speed up their work. The rest of their code I know is simply individual
brilliance.
I am planning to use python in GCJ 2009 and my question is whether there's
any development environment (python and c++) you know that might be of help.
I use GNU/Linux.
"""This community is so helpful"""