[On Aug 14, 11:48 am, Sonny <sonnyp...@gmail.com> wrote:
[> I found topcoders are using lots of #define. I wonder they type all
of
[> them during the onsite competition or they could bring their code
and
[> did 'copy and paste'?

At the onsite contest we were given a few minutes of internet access
(other sites without traffic snarls were give a little more time) to
download all the settings and custom templates and such that we wanted
before internet access was shut off for the contest.