i understand this is not a gnu-gcj forum, but i just wanted some help
on that part. plz undestand my question. i works on windows, now for
example i use borland compiler for c/c++ but it does not adhere
completely with standard. so some standard compiler "dev-cpp" is
available on windows or  one can download MingW gcc/g++ for windows .
similarly i u write ur program in java using netbeans ide. will it
adhere completely or i needs first to check and confirm with Mingw-gcj
compiler