> I didn't get your last point that who is being eliminated because of
> registration under false name??

There's a contestant who took the nickname "ACRush." -- NOT "ACRush", who
won last year's Code Jam -- who provided a name that was clearly false, so
he was eliminated.  This sort of thing happens behind the scenes -- the
elimination of cheaters and people who give false names -- and we don't
usually discuss it, but this guy had solved an unusual set of problems, so I
mentioned it here.