hey all,

i know the CLRS is good for algorithm...but when i start studying it i
always get fumble with the maths used in it..

so does anybody have any suggestions regarding

1. what sort basic math knowledge one shud have before starting with CLRS
2. any good discrete mathematics book
3. what is the better way to study CLRS (any sort of plan..)

thanks..
--sagar