Hi,
I was trying to follow the solution to the 2008 problem Ugly Numbers
in Round 1C. I understand that it ought to be a Dynamic Programming
solution. Also, x % 210 and y % 210 tell you (x+y)%210 and (x-y) %
210. However, I hope someone can help me with the following:

1. If the operation before character 'j' was '+', shouldn't the update
be dyn[j-1][(x-d)%210] rather than the other way round?

2. Why is there a +MOD in the line
dyn[j+1][(x+sgn*cur+MOD)%MOD] += dyn[i][x];

Note: I am following the solution from the Contect analysis at
http://code.google.com/codejam/contest/dashboard?c=32015#s=a&a=1

Thanks!