To add to this: Dmitry and Natalia have appealed this decision, so it has
not been finalized, and has not been examined by a jury of any kind.  We'll
make a final decision and contact the appellants, at which point they're
free to share with you what we decide.

Thanks Roman for adding your voice to this; if anyone else has anything to
add, please feel free to contact us at
programmingcontest-feedb...@google.com.

Regards,
Bartholomew