I don't understand all this questions. Even if there was a copyright
on the image (which I doubt) I think no serious company will sue or
anything like that to an individual that prints it on a T shirt just
for fun and does not make any profit from it (especially since the
company itself is not making profit of the copyrighted image, so what
do they care?)