What the numbers mean is given in the question of that particular input
file. Read the file. (You might be knowing file handling in your favourite
programming language)! Parse the input file and operate on the data. Write
the output in another file that you will upload as your solution.

Regards,
Mahendra Kariya
http://www.mahendrakariya.blogspot.com