You should check http://www.topcoder.com/tc, they have 3 single round
competitions monthly. They also have a long yearly tournament, called
TopCoder Open and you can check it here http://www.topcoder.com/tco10, TCO
2010 starts tomorrow, you can still register.

There is another site, which is still on Beta, http://codeforces.com/, but
looks promising.

And online judges, such as
http://www.spoj.pl/
<http://www.spoj.pl/>http://acmicpc-live-archive.uva.es/nuevoportal/
<http://acmicpc-live-archive.uva.es/nuevoportal/>http://uva.onlinejudge.org/
<http://uva.onlinejudge.org/>http://acm.pku.edu.cn/JudgeOnline/
<http://acm.pku.edu.cn/JudgeOnline/>
Are also good places to practice, as they have many problems archived.

And obviously, all the problems from previous Codejam editions. Most (maybe
all, but I'm too lazy to check) have a contest analysis, in which they
explain how to solve the problems.

There are probably more, but this came to my mind quickly.

Hope it helps, have fun,
Carlos Guía