For the small input, you have to submit the solution within 4 minutes. If
the time limit exceeds, you'll have to re-download the inputs again (they
differ) and submit the solution within 4 minutes. You can repeat this as
many times as you want, but for each incorrect attempt your penalty time
will increase by 4 minutes.

When it comes to the large input, you have only one chance. You have to
submit the solution within 8 minutes after downloading the inputs. When the
time limit exceeds, you won't get any other chance.

This is how it happened last year, can be the same for this year too.