ok... I got it...
please refer http://code.google.com/codejam/contest/dashboard?c=433101#s=a&a=2

Actually i was missing this trick..

"if the roller coaster is set to go 109 times: the first time it makes
5 Euros; then there are 999999999 runs left; and every three of those
makes 16 Euros. 3 divides 999999999 evenly -- if it didn't, we'd have
to do some extra work at the end -- so we make 5 + (999999999 / 3 *
16) = 5333333333 Euros in total. "

 Thanks