Hi,
during the competition i try to predict how many point i have to score
for pass the round ( solving the easy but unusefull problem ? or try
an hard one, hoping that after same work i can found a solution ?).

For me it's hard to understand how well are doing other competitor (i
spend a lot of time looking at the "All score" tab).
A small but useful improvement (at least for me) is a small list that
say how many coders have reach at least a certain score, that give an
approximation (maybe some large test case can fail) of the question:
"if i solve this problem now, what's my position ? (i'm in the top
X ?)".

I don't think this should be a priority, if you have time, you think
that this can be useful to someone else and you can find a way to
insert this somewhere without a revolution of the layout, i appreciate
so much.

An partial example from the final score of round 1A:
at least 100 point: 123 coders
at least 88 point:  127 coders
at least 77 point:  128 coders
at least 76 point:  167 coders
at least 75 point:  248 coders
at least 64 point:  313 coders
at least 63 point:  321 coders
at least 59 point:  411 coders
... and other 13 group of coders (52 points, 51 points, 47, 41, 39,
36, 35, 28, 27, 23, 16, 12, 11)