Hi Vivek,

Are you satisfied now..?
You got replies from good programmers.Vexorian is one of the problem writer
on TopCoder.He suggested practice.
Do practice..try to solve problems on TopCoder...

Solve all 250 points problems there and look at your confidence.And most
important do it for fun...

Thanks & Regards,
Satyajit Bhadange

http://satyajit-algorithms.blogspot.com/