"Algorithms are not Goro's strength; strength is Goro's strength."
That's Chuck Norris for sure.He used the nick Goro when he fiddled with
Algorithms.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Gennadiy Zlobin
<gennad.zlo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> And me.
> I still think that this line was written by Goro.
>

> - Gennadiy <gennad.zlo...@gmail.com>
>

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Carlos Guia <zyx3d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I agree, that line had me laughing for a long time.
>>
>> Carlos Guía
>>

>> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 9:54 PM, royappa <roya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> .. for the line, "Algorithms are not Goro's strength; strength is
>>> Goro's strength."
>>>
>>> It still makes me laugh every time I think about it!
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>  --
>>

>  --

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel.
Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is
vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown
Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man
bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci."