Hello if you have time can you please verify my algorithm to solve the
milkshake problem

start:

For each test case
declare malt and unmalt of size number of flavours,initial values of malt
and unmalt are zeros
1)get all cutomer choices in to choices
2)customer's who have only one choice have to be full filled
if unmalt flavour i is the only choices of the customer then increment the
value of the unmalt[i]+=1
if malt flavour i is the only choices of the customer then increment the
value of the malt[i]+=1
3)check if any flavour i is malted and unmalted,then return "IMPOSSIBLE"
4)Otherwise check the customers who are having more then one choices
for each choices either malted or unmalted at least one should satisfy
below condition
ex:3 1 flavour 3 malted
if malt[3]==0 and unmalt[3]==0 then this customer chilce can be satified
malt[3]+=1
if unmalt[3]>0 this choice can not be satified
ex:3 0 flavour 3 unmalted
if malt[3]==0 and unmalt[3]==0 then this customer chilce can be satified
unmalt[i]+=1
if malt[3]>0 this choice can not be satified
5)at least one of the each customer choice are satisfied according to the
step 4
then print all malt[i] if malt[i]>0 print 1 else 0

end: