Code Jammers,

Come join me in about 16 hours for a conversation with international
programming contest superstars Petr Mitrichev and Tomek Czajka, and Code
Jam problem-setter Onufry Wojtaszczyk.  We'll talk about competitive
programming in general, and Code Jam in particular.

The hangout will take place here: http://goo.gl/RtbdD (a post will appear
once it starts)
The time in your local time zone: http://goo.gl/Atj36
Submit your questions here, before or during the hangout:
http://goo.gl/eoWf0

So tune in!  I will do my best to be a lively host, though it will be 8:00
AM here, which is way too early for software engineers.

Bartholomew