Not sure but could be the last 'endl' for the last line you
intentionally avoided.
Note that UVa reports WA on mis-formatting, instead of PE (long ago since
host migration).

The while loop judging cin.eof() could also fail it if the input file has
extra lines that although the test cases are read but in the tail there are
some blanks, cin.eof() is true and you are still running and the output
could be corrupted. It's safer to use just:
while (cin >> str1 >> str2) {
  ..
}

The code logic looks fine to me (hard to tell though, UVa is lining up judging
queue for now.)

Regards

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM, thefourtheye dIVi <
thechargingvolc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe it is a very simple problem but still getting WA... :(
>
> Could you anyone please help me spotting the mistake?
>
> http://ideone.com/dAsYdK
>
> --

8-)