Simply cin and cout, but without sync with stdio

Parker

On 2012/12/24 13:47, thefourtheye dIVi wrote:
Hi Parker,

Are you using just scanf and printf?

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM, thefourtheye dIVi <thechargingvolc...@gmail.com <mailto:thechargingvolc...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Ya Parker... Thanks a lot... I just got AC in both of them... But
    trying to improve performance... I ll try without FastIO... Spent
    two days writing and debugging the FastIO class... :(

    On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM, ZHANG Xiongqi, Parker