I didn't but they sent me this:

Our email system, or perhaps my inexpert use of it, went a bit crazy today.
Some of our contestants erroneously received an email today saying that
they had been disqualified, which they weren't.

We're sending this to everyone to minimize the chance of another error,
while we look into what happened. To be clear: if you received an email
saying you were disqualified, you *were not disqualified*. My sincerest
apologies for the messup.

Once we have looked into this, we will send out advancement emails within
the next 48 hours.

Red-facedly,
- Bartholomew Furrow, for the Code Jam Team

So, don't worry. It was a mistake. Either way,I think you'll receive this
soon.