Hey guys,

I normally submit my programs in Python, but for this time I'd like to do a
mix of both Python and Java. I wonder if this is a good way to do it:

import java.io.*;

public class Pogo {
public String solve(int x, int y)
{
// returns the answer...
}
public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException
{
Pogo p = new Pogo();
BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));
int T = Integer.parseInt(in.readLine());
 for(int i = 0; i < T; i++)
{
                     // Give output...
}
}

}

Is there a better way to do it?

And, how do I do I/O  in eclipse? I normally write code in there and test
my code - and use my terminal after saving it elsewhere. Its frustrating.
(since I don't know how to do it there in eclipse)

Thanks in advance.