Hi, everyone!

It is the 2nd time I am attending in Google Code Jam. Fortunately, this time, I
succeeded in Qualification round with 65 points (solved first three problems in
Java). But I fear that my practice is less to win in the first round. So I need
a companion to learn, solve and practice together. I think in this way we
challenge each other. As a result, everyone wins!

About me in short:
-Web Developer (freelancer);
-Attended in the 48th International Math olympiad in 2007 when I studied at
school & won Bronze medal;
-Love coding & design algorithms;
-Blogger;.

My Skype id: bahriddin17