*Hi Everyone,We are aware that some contestants have been experiencing
delays on the new competition platform, and we sincerely apologize for the
inconvenience. We have been working hard to ensure our servers can handle
the large volume of submissions, and the situation seems normalized now. If
you were experiencing any issues submitting solutions before, we encourage
you to try again.There are still 8 hours left to participate in the
Qualification Round
<https://codejam.withgoogle.com/2018/challenges/00000000000000cb/dashboard>.
You can compete anytime before the clock runs out on Sunday, April 8 at
2:00 UTC. Reminder: We'll send out official advancement emails at least one
day before the following round. There is no limit to the number of
advancers to Online Round 1. In the Qualification Round, only points
matter, not your rank, so any penalty attempts accrued will not affect your
chances of advancement. If you have at least 25 points after the contest
ends (once the final scores have been revealed), then you advance.If you
have any questions or experience any issues during the round, check out our
FAQ <https://codejam.withgoogle.com/codejam/resources/faq> page for
support. If you don’t find the answer you need there, please contact us at
code...@google.com <code...@google.com>. Please share all other
post-participation feedback and suggestions with us via this feedback form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE09X8Zdotkf8FYe-YczYs2eUBZtOC1yoxObpJrQiMAo0Qqg/viewform>.
We definitely read your feedback and use it to prioritize and decide on
future improvements. Best,Pablo, on behalf of the Code Jam team*