I'm talking about opening the visible dataset for those who have passed the
tests already. Not a big deal if the participant could compare his solution for
the hidden dataset with the results on tests for the visible dataset.
As an alternative there could be an option to allow to submit the solution for
the hidden dataset to test it on the visible dataset without a penalty.