Hello Everyone,

It took me some time, but I finally got a solution to work by following the
Analysis to Problem F. Teleporters.

See
https://github.com/eric7237cire/rust-algorithm-problems/blob/master/codejam/src/y2017round4/f.rs#L129

Here is the problem itself:
https://code.google.com/codejam/contest/6314486/dashboard#s=p5

I think though that I made a sub optimal move somewhere.  In the analysis, it
says if you memoize the arrays (which I did), one ought to have the large done
in a few seconds.

However, I'm getting around 60 seconds.  True, I'm able to pass F-Large, but I
have the nagging feeling I missed something.

Any help would be appreciated !  Have any of you achieved a sub ~5 second
solution to F large ?  Or perhaps can see something I didn't do optimally in my
code?

(As an aside, yes please do add Rust to the supported languages to the new
platform...)

Thanks,
Eric