If the message contains a pattern like ABA, then two consecutive values
will be the same. Your code generates the wrong values in this case
(because gcd = value and dividing out the gcd gives 1 instead of one of the
primes), and probably puts more than 26 values into prime_list, which leads
to alpha_id exceeding the length of alphabets later.