I need some help and i am not sure where to post this ?
I am a IT infrasture Guy ( retired ) , so I have avery good understanding
of IT, networks, ipadressing , ect.

However no idea how to code ( api's ?? )

Need to get a program written that acts with chrome, to view multiple sites
, which are bookmarked, pull some information from fields , and enter into
another bookmark ( application ) ?

Can you or anyone help or  steer me to such a service or person ?

Thank You and will I get responses to my gmail .