Hi everyone,

Code Jam is back for its 17th year — here's what's in store for you this
year <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snSLI0ZOMzw&feature=youtu.be>. *Register
today <http://g.co/codejam>* for a chance to earn the coveted title of Code
Jam Champion at the World Finals in Munich, Germany and take home the grand
prize of $15,000.

*Please note:* all official communications for Code Jam 2020 will be
emailed to you directly from the Code Jam team (check your inbox!) and via
our website alerts, however we'll still use this group to post important
announcements and reminders throughout the season. As a friendly reminder,
this group is intended to be used as a resource for Code Jam problems and
contest structure, along with other software engineering / algorithmic
topics. Please share any platform or organizational feedback you have with
our team directly (code...@google.com) so that we may see and respond to it
as quickly as possible.

Here’s what you need to know about this year’s competition:

   -

   The 27-hour Qualification Round begins on Friday, April 3 @ 23:00 UTC;
   registration will be open from now until the round ends.
   -

   There's been a minor update in how we score multiple submissions of the
   same problem — this won't impact most submissions (in fact it can only help
   your score). Check out Section 4.3 of the Code Jam rules
   <https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/rulesandterms> for
   more information.
   -

   The top 1,000 contestants in Round 2 win a limited edition Code Jam
   t-shirt.

You can start warming up with previous Code Jam problems
<https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/archive> and be sure to
visit g.co/codejam
<https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/register?utm_medium=email&utm_source=gamma&utm_campaign=reg_promo&src=Online/TOPs/CJ>

for all other important information.