The reason why you are getting *Runtime Error* is because you used
Formatted string literals which is new in version 3.6

However, code jam used version 3.5.3 (see FAQ:
https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/faq Section *Platform*)

*Python 3:*
*3.5.3 (package: python3.5)*
* numpy 1.16.2 (pip install numpy)*
* scipy 1.2.1 (pip install scipy)*
* python3.5 Solution.py*

I believe your local python version is v3.6 or above, so you are not seeing
this problem running locally.
Since code jam use version 3.5.3, I suggest you switch to v3.5.3 when
setting up your local env (
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-353/)
Or avoid using any new features that were introduced later than 3.5.3.

Change the printing line to

*print('Case #{0}: {1}'.format(k, decrypt(n)))*

would let you pass sample but still get Runtime Error in the visible test
due to some bug in your code.