I faced similar issue, code was passing all given tests but getting wrong
answer on submission.

Logic:
I tried to sort starttime of activity
Give first activity to J
Then save it's endtime
Look for next activity
If next activity start time is greater than endtime of j, assign to C
And mark end time for C

Like wise iterate through all activities assigning j and c
Then return using the sequence mentioned.