Charlie, you submit your program source code. You can paste it directly
into the code screen on the problem page, or upload a file. Select which
language from the couple dozen supported ones you are using, and submit it.
Your program reads the input in the form described in the problem from
standard input. Google will run it on one of their servers.
For more information, see the FAQ:
https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/faq
Especially the Coding section, where question 1 is how to handle input and
output.