Hello,

We are excited to announce that two of our most requested features have
launched today!

   1. Scoreboard view by location.
   2. Scoreboard view of people you choose to follow.

You can try them out in all our past scoreboards in the archive
<https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/archive> section of our
site. Once you select any round, you can use the dropdown to choose which
scoreboard you want to see. To follow or unfollow someone, click on the
star next to them in any scoreboard in which they appear.

-The Code Jam Team