Hello all,

I am trying to solve the Stable Wall problem but I got a WA even for the
first use case but I don't know why ?
I tried multiple use case and all is ok on my side but not ok on the
Judgment engine.

Here is my code :

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Arrays;
import java.util.Collections;
import java.util.HashSet;
import java.util.Iterator;
import java.util.LinkedHashSet;
import java.util.LinkedList;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Scanner;
import java.util.Set;
import java.util.stream.Collectors;

public class Solution {

 static Solution sol = new Solution();

 Scanner scann = new Scanner(System.in);  // Create a Scanner object
 int T = scann.nextInt();

 for(int usease = 0; usease< T;usease++) {
 boolean hasSolution = false;
 int R = scann.nextInt();
 int C = scann.nextInt();
 LinkedHashSet<String> solution = new LinkedHashSet<>();
 Set<String> allPolyominos = new HashSet<>();

 List<List<String>> table = new ArrayList<>();

 for(int i = 0;i < R ;i++) {
 List<String> currentLine = Arrays.asList(scann.next().split(""));
 table.add(currentLine);
 allPolyominos.addAll(currentLine.stream().collect(Collectors.toSet()));
 if(i>0) {//If not the first line
 List<String> previousLine = table.get(i-1);
 for(int j = 0 ; j < C ; j++) {
 if(!currentLine.get(j).contentEquals(previousLine.get(j))) {//Check each
cell of the current line with the previous from top to bottom and if
different add the previous line Polyominos
 solution.add(previousLine.get(j));
 }
 }
 }
 }

 if(allPolyominos.size()!=solution.size()) {//There is a solution if all
Polyominos are not in the solution list, meaning a Polyominos reach the
bottom of the Wall
 allPolyominos.removeAll(solution);
 solution.addAll(allPolyominos);
 hasSolution= true;
 }

 //Format the answer
 Iterator<String> iterator = solution.iterator();
 StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
 while(iterator.hasNext()) {
 sb.append(iterator.next());
 }

 if(hasSolution)
 System.out.println(String.format("Case #%s: %s",usease+1,sb.reverse().
toString()));
 else
 System.out.println(String.format("Case #%s: -1",usease+1));

 }

 }

}

If you see any mistakes, thx.