Hi all,

At the beginning I wanted to thank the code jam team for great problems.
Keep up the good work!

I have a question regarding the "Hacked Exam". The solution I submitted for
the competition was to select the best or the worst score from the samples
and return the same or "opposite" string (replace T with F and F with T).
The expected score was the exact score this exam answer would have
achieved. To my surprise it passed both tests for N=2. Obviously it did not
work for the largest test case.

Since this "solution" was not mentioned in the analysis I am curious if it
was accident that it passed or indeed for N=2 we can't do better than
replicating the best/worst answer. I could not prove the latter, maybe
someone on this list has more idea about that?

My hypothesis is that if question can have B possible answers then if we
get B or less samples we can't do better than replicating worst/best one.
In other words we can't get more insights about any of the questions in a
sense.

Thank you,
Jakub