HI, there I didn't actually understand your message, but I'll share my code
I hope It'll explain.
def para(list):
    ans = ""
    for i in range(len(list)):
        if i==0:
           ans+="("*int(list[i][0])
        else:
            if int(list[i][0])>int(list[i-1][0]):
                ans+="("*(int(list[i][0])-int(list[i-1][0]))
            else:
                ans+= ")"*(int(list[i-1][0])-int(list[i][0]))
        ans+=list[i]
    ans+=")"*int(list[-1][0])
    return ans

T = int(input())
for x in range(T):
    S = input()
    word = ""
    w = []
    for y in range(len(S)):
        word+=S[y]
        if y == len(S)-1:
            break
        elif S[y]==S[y+1]:
            continue
        else:
            w.append(word)
            word = ""
    w.append(word)
    print("Case #{}: {}".format(x+1,para(w)))