Hi Alex,

I haven't tried it during the contest, but here comes what I think about
your solution.

Let's say N = 100 so you send the numbers {1, 2, 3, ..., 100} to the judge.
Let's assume the judge sends you back {101, 10^9, 10^9-1, ..., 10^9-98}.
It's possible since the only guarantee given is that the sum of the 2N
numbers will be even.

Now let's start with the "big" numbers: we have 99 of them: 10^9,
10^9-1,...,10^9-98. Any partition of these numbers into to disjoint subsets
will create two sums with difference bigger than 10^8. (One of the subsets
will have more elements than the other.) Now all the small numbers
(1,2,3,..,101) are not enough to make up for this big difference since
1+2+3+...+101 < 10^8

Regards,
Peter

karpov...@gmail.com a következőt írta (2022. április 18., hétfő, 17:03:03