I am writing a php script (not using the framework) to display
spreadsheets in html format. I wrote a bash script that does this
without problems, but when requesting each spreadsheet with php/curl,
I get a Moved Temporarily message. Here are the steps of my script:

1. Put form post data (email, password, service, etc) into seperate
arrays for writely and wise.
2. Send cURL POST requests to retrieve tokens for writely and wise and
set these to seperate variables.
3. Send cURL GET request to retrieve list of spreadsheets and write it
to xml file. This is successful.
4. Parse XML file for spreadsheet ids.
5. for loop to download each spreadsheet

Here is the part that is giving me trouble:

if (file_exists($xmlfile)) {
    $xml = simplexml_load_file($xmlfile);
    foreach ($xml->entry as $entry) {
        $thisId = preg_replace("/.*%3A/", "", $entry->id);
        $thisTitle = preg_replace("^[ ]^", "_", $entry->title);
        $thisFile = $entry->title . ".html";
        echo "$thisTitle will be saved as $thisFile<br />";

        $ch = curl_init();
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://spreadsheets.google.com/
feeds/download/spreadsheets/Export?key=$thisId&exportFormat=html");
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
        $curlheader[0] = sprintf("Authorization: GoogleLogin auth=\"%s
\"", $ssToken);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $curlheader);
        $output = curl_exec($ch);
        $info = curl_getinfo($ch);
        curl_close($ch);
        echo $output;

    }
} else {
    exit('Failed to open list.xml.');
}

The CURLOPT_URL appears to be correct and is passing the correct keys.
I'm not sure what the problem could be. If anyone has some insight as
to whats wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!