Hi All,

I work at a web development company and we are using Google Apps. We
start using some of the Google Apps features in cooperation with our
clients. For example: we created a Google Spreadsheet in Google Apps,
which our client frequently updates. The content of this spreadsheet
is published on a part of the client's website. For this to happen, we
created a script using the Google API's. So far, so good..

However, for this to work, I hard-coded my login credentials in our
script. My Google Account is too valuable for me to hard-code in a
script-file. E.g. our client can gain access to this by downloading
the appropriate file using FTP. I tried to tackle this in two ways,
both without succes...:

   1. Setup a different Google Account for this particular case.
I added a content.clientn...@mydomain.com as an E-mail alias.
Subsequently I created a Google Account (https://www.google.com/
accounts/NewAccount) for this alias. Now I want to share the Google
Spreadsheet with this new account. This is not working.
I don't want to create lots of Google Apps accounts just for this
purpose. We'll have lots of useless extra mailboxes and extra costs.

   2. See if i can use an encoded version of my password
It seems the ClientLogin API doesn't work with any kind of encrypted
password.

The contents need to be published on a website for all visitors, so
letting the users login each time is not an option.
Does anyone know how to manage Google Accounts while using them on
lots of occassions for Google API's?

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Rob