Hi,

We are facing problem for Exact Title Match.  It seems that Exact
Title Match always works on root folder even though we give specific
folder.

I am using the following method of the DocumentQuery class
setTitleExact(true)
Code snippet -
url = "http://docs.google.com/feeds/folders/private/full/folder
%folder_id
DocumentQuery qry = new DocumentQuery(url);
qry.setTitleQuery("First");
qry.setTitleExact(true);
return cleint.query(qry, DocumentListFeed.class);

If setTitleExact is false, then it works fine by showing files of the
specified folder but fails when setTitleExact is True.

Please let me know if there is any thing missing in the code.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
- Bhagya