I am writing an app using Google Spreadsheet/Document API. Today I got
a message from one of my users about the document that my program sent
to Google. He exported the CSV from my app to Google Docs. Google Docs
never showed the document though (through the interface at
docs.google.com). Strangely when the user used the Import function to
see if he was 'talking' to Google properly, all the documents he
exported showed up just fine.

Anyone got any clue why? He was using the same account to access both
my application and google documents. None of my other users have had
this problem before either.