Hi -

I'm creating an app on Google appengine that uses the python api
(1.0).  I'd like to use it to rename an existing spreadsheet in a
user's Google Docs account. Is there a way to do this? I can't find
anything in the API.

Alternately, if I can't rename it, I'd like to at least store a small
piece of metadata (a string) along with the spreadsheet's entry using
the DocumentList API. The ultimate goal is that I am going to
differentiate between spreadsheets based on specific actions the user
has taken on them through my application. I want to have a page that
lists all the spreadsheets and groups them accordingly. I don't want
to have to download the content of each spreadsheet to tell them apart
though, as that will make listing them take too long. Hence the ideal
solution is to append something onto the filename.

Thanks,
Dave